Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Do ya ever???
Do you ever wish you could just run away?? Just get in your car and end up god knows where?? Ever wish you could just put everyone you love in freeze mode and take a couple weeks for yourself?? Ever get so frigging tired that you just can't sleep?? Ever have so much of any one thing that you feel like you could vomit for a solid year??? Ever find out that everything you have been thinking might not be exactly what is actually going on?? Ever wanted to go fly a kite on a sandy beach where no one knows where you are?? Ever think of how it might be if you were finally alone for once?? Ever wake up and be so thankful for every single solitary disruption your family causes?? Ever feel so incredibly guilty for wishing you could be alone?? I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do I ever? Ummmm Yeah! Stop feeling guilty for something that is totally natural. Mark & I are cooped up together 24/7, and have been for 17 months! For the previous 8 years before that, we were lucky if we had one day off together. I think all the time that I need some "me time," and I don't feel guilty for feeling that way...neither should you Neecie. We need a girls weekend...PS, I love you.
ReplyDeleteAmen sister!!! I do that all the time!!! I wish all that and then feel guilty and then wish all that again!! hahahahaha, we are like mirror images of each other on how we thing, no wonder why we get along!!
ReplyDeleteWhats to feel guilty about? Alone time is sanity time.
ReplyDelete