Monday, April 26, 2010

Gravy Boat

Reasons I am enormous number 126,242: Gravy!!! Nuf Said!!!! Today my boss called from a little breakfast restaurant and asked if she could pick me up anything. I jumped at the chance to lose myself in Bacon and eggs with a biscuit and gravy. Please know that the biscuits at this restaurant are the size of a cinder block and the gravy is tooooo die for....You feeling me?? Anyways, about 1 minute before my boss is to arrive with my heart healthy meal, my lovely husband arrives at my work just to say HI......All I can think of is DAMMMMITTT I do not want to share my heart healthy meal with him!!! Fat girl thinking 101....I would share anything I have with this man, but stay the hell off my gravy friend!!! So, low and behold my food gets here and it is in two to-go containers.(YAY :)) One holds bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. The other is the enormous biscuit with enough gravy to float a battleship. I want to cry because Jeff is here!!! Somehow in my pea brain I Need ALL this food!!! SICK!!!! After I threw myself to the ground and threw a temper tantrum in my mind, I shared my meal with Jeff, and there was food left over after both of us ate. Had I been here alone I guarantee I would have consumed all of it!! What in the hell is wrong with me?? I do not want to be fat!!! I do not do anything about it though!!! I must be ok with being fat...right?? Here's to trying to develop new habits. Here's to sharing your meal with others!!! It's o.k. fatty, there will be enough for you! I am currently starting a petition to outlaw gravy in the United States. And, perhaps biscuits too. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I just laughed out loud at work!! people think I am crazy, but I don't care!! You are too funny, and I can say that because I have had those same thoughts and moments!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete